Wood Door Knobs
- Wooden door knobs were popular in late Victorian and Edwardian eras and were used in country and city properties.
- Wooden door knobs are in the classic style of our former peers and to the same quality.
- Finish is ebonised, solid ebony or oak. Backplates are in brass or nickel
- Door knobs are sold in pairs and are suitable for mortise or rim application.
- Matching escutcheons and wood cupboard knobs available.
- For help visit our blog: Things you need to know about buying door knobs.